S500L Double Ball Bass Flat Wound – Light 43-104
Developed by La Bella’s president Richard Mari Cocco, Jr. with Ned Steinberger, these strings have been manufactured to exact specifications for Steinberger’s revolutionary headless instruments.
- Specifically designed for ORIGINAL Double Ball systems built by Steinberger or licensed by Arbor, Burnside, Cort, Hohner, Louts, Mach I and Status
- Stainless Steel Flat Wound
- Tension: Light
- String Gauges: .043, .060, .082, .104
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness